Who are our clients?
- Ambulance Services
- Fire Departments
- Rescue Services
- Municipal, County & State Governments
- Hospitals & Health Districts
- State EMS Agencies
- Conference Coordinators
- Healthcare Organizations
A Sample of Our Emergency Service Clients & Projects
County-owned ALS/BLS Ambulance Service (Mississippi)
Evaluated the operation, reimbursement rates and procedures, staffing levels and competition. Our recommendations resulted in significant operational changes, improved gross revenue, improved service levels, initiated a capital equipment plan and saved the county more than $250,000 annually.
Nonprofit Ambulance Service (Connecticut)
Assisted with the restructuring of the by-laws, operating procedures, Board of Directors and staffing and represented the organization in front of the Town Council to secure $150,000 in funding. Also helped negotiate a five-year service contract with the Town.
County EMS Authority (West Virginia)
Evaluated the operation, reimbursement rates and procedures, staffing levels, organizational structure, and competition. Our recommendations resulted in significant operational changes, improved gross revenue and service levels, and saved the authority from being disbanded.
Regional Hospital/Health District (Texas)
Evaluated the district EMS system, recommended changes that enhanced service and revenue. Prepared, issued, and scored a national RFP resulting in the selection of a vendor for a contract for ambulance service for up to seven years, totaling in $21M. This project was awarded to us after another consultant’s work failed to produce the desired results.
Municipal Fire Department (Connecticut)
Assumed responsibility for ambulance billing and increased revenue more than 300% after 16 months. Also initiated fire, rescue, and HazMat billing after many meetings with municipal leaders and City Council.
For-profit Ambulance Service (Connecticut)
Provided interim management services and assisted with restructure of operations, increased market share through the successful award of multiple competitive bids. Served as Public Information Officer and eventually helped negotiate a merger with another for-profit ambulance company.
A Sample of Our General Business Clients & Projects
Fortune 100 Consumer Products Company (Ohio)
Assisted the research and development group with marketing analysis of a new product. Ultimately we helped them determine that the market would not embrace the product. The project was scrapped, saving the company an estimated $5M in additional research and marketing costs (all in one two-and-a-half hour meeting).
International Manufacturing Corporation (Connecticut/Germany)
Created an in-plant emergency action plan, trained plant responders, and created & delivered informative work safety programs. Net result was an active working safety committee, a 35% reduction in workers comp costs and a 76% reduction in on-the-job injuries.
Real Estate Development Corporations (Connecticut/New York/Pennsylvania)
Reviewed and modified several plans for large multi-unit developments to ensure acceptance by the local Planning and Zoning Boards and Fire Marshal’s office.
Fortune 100 International Pharmaceutical Corporation (Connecticut)
Assisted in review and development of emergency response plans for their new facility. Also prepared all required documents for State certification of the facility.
Audio/Visual Sales Company (Minnesota)
Conducted workshops to identify and correct disconnects between sales and marketing. Result was the ability to more effectively integrate both departments into teams allowing for more effective bidding and increased business.
International Investment Firm (Washington, D.C./Netherlands)
Assisted corporate personnel and the staff of the Netherlands-U.S. embassy in conducting assessments of potential markets and acquisition targets in the U.S.
Over The Years… Client Success Stories:
- Over the last 28 years, Bob has worked with the leaders of over 863 clients in more than 41 industry segments
- During that time his own companies grossed more than $34.2 million from traditional and web sales
- His oldest, personally owned business holds a 30% market share and a 92% client retention rate in a 28-year company history
- In a six hour meeting with a Fortune 100 company’s new product division, his team was able to save the company $5 million in R&D costs
- Bob has had the good fortune to have presented marketing, leadership, and business development seminars coast-to-coast and internationally
- He helped grow a multimillion dollar private ambulance company by 418% in just 36 months through unique marketing and positioning
- After consulting with a government service in their operations, procedures, staffing, and competition, Bob’s recommendations resulted in significant operational changes, gross revenue improvements, and saved the county more than $250,000 annually
- Helped a regional hospital connect with a preferred vendor for a seven year, $21 million contract, saving the hospital $250,000 per year – this project was awarded to Bob after another consultant’s work failed to produce the desired results
- Assisted corporate personnel and the staff of the Netherlands-U.S. embassy in conducting assessments of potential markets and acquisition targets in the U.S.